Buying vs Leasing
No Contact Service Appointments with “Touch-Free” Check-In/Check-Out
Our Service & Parts Departments are staying open as part of being an Essential Business. Our Team is standing by for any of your service or parts needs that may arise. These include: Mechanical Breakdowns, Malfunction Lights, Routine Maintenance, Brakes, Battery, Fluid Leaks, and Tires.
In order to keep our customers and the community safe and healthy during COVID-19 and “Stay Home, Stay Safe” we are following all CDC guidelines. Our “Touch-Free” service appointments combine safe social distancing and our ongoing commitment to exceptional customer service.
Express “Touch-Free” Check-In
Schedule In Advance
- – Schedule your service appointment online or by phone and we’ll be ready.
- – Call us at (503) 222-2277 or click here to schedule service.
We Come out to You
- When you arrive, there is no need to get out of your car. Your Nissan Service Advisor will come out to meet with you.
Need a Loaner Car?
- – A Customer Care Team member will meet you car-side to complete the agreement.
- – We’ll snap photos of your driver’s license and insurance and take notes on the rest.
- – Every loaner vehicle is cleaned before and after each use.
Express “Touch-Free” Check-Out
- – Let us know when you are on the way and your car will be sanitized and waiting in the Service drive.
- – The driver’s area and key will be sanitized.
“Stay Home, Stay Safe” Valet Available for Service Appointments
Car-to-Curb Pick-up & Delivery (limited availability, please call to schedule)
- – We’ll meet you at your Home or Office to pick-up and deliver your vehicle.
By adhering to Social Distancing guidelines, we can help ensure that all of our customers and employees remain protected.