Essential Nissan Service and Parts – We are Open for You
No Contact Service Appointments with “Touch-Free” Check-In/Check-Out
Our Service & Parts Departments are staying open as part of being an Essential Business. Our Team is standing by for any of your service or parts needs that may arise. These include: Mechanical Breakdowns, Malfunction Lights, Routine Maintenance, Brakes, Battery, Fluid Leaks, and Tires.
In order to keep our customers and the community safe and healthy during COVID-19 and “Stay Home, Stay Safe” we are following all CDC guidelines. Our “Touch-Free” service appointments combine safe social distancing and our ongoing commitment to exceptional customer service.
Express “Touch-Free” Check-In
Schedule In Advance
– Schedule your service appointment online or by phone and we’ll be ready.
– Call us at (503) 222-2277 or click here to schedule service.
We Come out to You
– When you arrive, there is no need to get out of your car. Your Nissan Service Advisor will come out to meet with you.
Need a Loaner Car?
– A Customer Care Team member will meet you car-side to complete the agreement.
– We’ll snap photos of your driver’s license and insurance and take notes on the rest.
– Every loaner vehicle is cleaned before and after each use.
Express “Touch-Free” Check-Out
– Let us know when you are on the way and your car will be sanitized and waiting in the Service drive.
– The driver’s area and key will be sanitized.
“Stay Home, Stay Safe” Valet Available for Service Appointments
Car-to-Curb Pick-up & Delivery (limited availability, please call to schedule)
– We’ll meet you at your Home or Office to pick-up and deliver your vehicle.
By adhering to Social Distancing guidelines, we can help ensure that all of our customers and employees remain protected.
Please do not hesitate to call us at (503) 222-2277 with any questions or concerns.
Tonkin Wilsonville Nissan
26700 SW 95th Ave